Updating PT4

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Updating PT4

Postby Gabesaurus » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:02 pm

1-Why is it difficult to find a 'check for updates/version'?
2-When I have had updates come I am asked if I 'want to keep both or replace'. I have always clicked replace.
Gabesaurus
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Re: Updating PT4

Postby Gabesaurus » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Is it correct to click replace?
Gabesaurus
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Re: Updating PT4

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:27 am

Replace is best - there is no need to keep the previous version.

If there is a new version available you will be shown a message box with a link to the download page when you run PT4.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 for macOS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests