Viewing Hole card info ?

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Viewing Hole card info ?

Postby enesem » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:01 pm

I posted in the wrong section, so this is a repost.

I would like to see profit/loss per hole cards (ie AA=x, KK=y, etc) but can’t find a way to do it.

I would also like to see how many times my hole cards hit the flop, and how many times I lose hands that I am 70% or better to win on the turn.

If anyone could help me see how to generate this info I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

NM
enesem
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:17 am

Re: Viewing Hole card info ?

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:10 am

You can see your hole card info by going to either Results or Statistics and selecting the Summary > Starting Hands (Holdem) report.

To see when you hit the flop it's probably easiest to use Hand Values > Made Hands in More Filters.

As for filtering for equities - take a look at this post. You may want to combine that with a simple filter for when you got all-in, for example.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 for macOS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest