Updated to v.4.10.9 and all my hands are missing

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Updated to v.4.10.9 and all my hands are missing

Postby Banankaka » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:27 am

I just bought PT4 after using the trial version for a month. Was it a mistake to replace the old version with v.4.10.9? Because I ended up with an empty PT4.

Now I'm trying to get the hands from my disk, it looks like they are getting imported but nothing shows up in PT4 anyway. I feel I need help from here!

I've also played a couple of days between the expiry of the trial and my purchase/update, and those hands are not stored in the path where the rest of the hands are saved, any idea why?

Thanks!
Banankaka
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Re: Updated to v.4.10.9 and all my hands are missing

Postby Banankaka » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:19 am

I write to PT support instead
Banankaka
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Re: Updated to v.4.10.9 and all my hands are missing

Postby kraada » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:16 pm

Thanks for creating a ticket; we'll work with you there to figure out what went wrong and we'll get you back up and running.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Updated to v.4.10.9 and all my hands are missing

Postby Banankaka » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:26 pm

Yeah sorry for posting here. Thought I did the right thing. Thanks a lot!
Banankaka
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:01 pm


Return to PT4 for macOS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest