Page 1 of 1

Graph for custom report

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:41 am
by Nizzy
Hello PT4,

I've made a custom report and was wondering if a graph could be generated for it?

Thanks

Re: Graph for custom report

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:55 am
by Flag_Hippo
There isn't any graph functionality in custom reports but you may be able to generate one outside of PokerTracker 4 (Open Office, Excel) by exporting your custom report to a .csv file.

Re: Graph for custom report

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:43 pm
by Nizzy
ok thanks

Re: Graph for custom report

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:19 am
by lechebrin
Hi,
how can I create a graph from .csv file if there are no values, only "Formula: ..."?
Your answer will help a lot. Thank you.

Re: Graph for custom report

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:34 am
by Flag_Hippo
I do not know anything about creating a graph in that way and unfortunately that's something outside the scope of our support.