Page 1 of 1

Help with creating a couple of custom stats

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:02 pm
by G.Threepwood
Hi everybody,
first of all congratulations for the great job done with PT4!

I've been trying for a couple of days to create two custom stats, but without any result, so I'm asking here.

1) 4bet range (when open raised)
I mean, only when someone: open raise (or raise a limper), get 3betted, and 4bet

2) 5bet+ range (when original 3bet)
I.E.: there's an openraise, I 3bet, get 4betted, I 5bet


Could you please help me?

thanks a lot!
Andy

Re: Help with creating a couple of custom stats

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:52 pm
by kraada
(1) Already exists - we call it "4Bet+ Ratio" because it's not really a "range" - which is a collection of hole cards - it's a ratio. That should help you considerably in building the various sub varieties you want since you can use it as a good starting point :)