Turn Cbet% and River CBet% IP and OOP for Report

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Turn Cbet% and River CBet% IP and OOP for Report

Postby Il_Pana » Sun Jun 08, 2025 3:57 pm

Hi All,
I'm trying to build my own report on PT4 but I'm not able to fine right stats for Turn Cbet% and River CBet% for both IP and OOP.
I've found an old post with a link on Custom Stats repository but these 2 stats are not working and they broke the query if add those as my report's fields.

Instead Flop Cbet% IP is working properly.
Do someone find an alternative for this issue? :cry:
Il_Pana
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:02 pm

Re: Turn Cbet% and River CBet% IP and OOP for Report

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 09, 2025 5:28 am

Il_Pana wrote:I'm trying to build my own report on PT4 but I'm not able to fine right stats for Turn Cbet% and River CBet% for both IP and OOP.
I've found an old post with a link on Custom Stats repository but these 2 stats are not working and they broke the query if add those as my report's fields.

I don't know what post you are referring to or what specific statistics you downloaded but you can create your own custom statistics from a flop version - see below.
Il_Pana wrote:Instead Flop Cbet% IP is working properly.
Do someone find an alternative for this issue?

Presumably you are referring to the custom statistic that is called 'Cbet Flop IP' in the Download Warehouse?

cbf.PNG
(13.77 KiB) Downloaded 1954 times

You can create turn and river versions of that statistic by copying the statistic and columns used there and changing the street identifiers from 'f' to 't' for a turn version and 'r' for a river version. For example:

cnt_t_cbet_ip
Code: Select all
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_cbet AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_has_position, 1, 0])

cnt_t_cbet_opp_ip
Code: Select all
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_cbet_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_has_position, 1, 0])

CBet Turn IP
Code: Select all
(cnt_t_cbet_ip / cnt_t_cbet_opp_ip) * 100

See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation.

For OOP versions change this:

Code: Select all
AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_has_position

to this:
Code: Select all
AND NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_has_position
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17072
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Turn Cbet% and River CBet% IP and OOP for Report

Postby Il_Pana » Sun Oct 19, 2025 2:35 pm

Hi all,
I’ve followed this guide, but the report creation keeps failing. I’m trying to build a report for tournaments. After creating the Cbet T IP and modifying the variables as suggested, I converted it from $ to T. However, when I add it to the report, I get an error.

The error message says "ERROR: aggregate functions are not allowed in GROUP BY LINE 1: ...olute_position), (lookup_position.description), (sum((case...

Can someone help me?
Il_Pana
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:02 pm

Re: Turn Cbet% and River CBet% IP and OOP for Report

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Oct 20, 2025 8:02 am

Make sure the 'Group By' option is turned off for your custom columns otherwise please export and attach the custom statistic you have created.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17072
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Turn Cbet% and River CBet% IP and OOP for Report

Postby Il_Pana » Mon Oct 20, 2025 2:10 pm

I just checked and GroupBy option is not flaged for the columns. Here attached the stat that I've created.
Attachments
CBet Turn IP.rar
(649 Bytes) Downloaded 122 times
Il_Pana
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:02 pm

Re: Turn Cbet% and River CBet% IP and OOP for Report

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Oct 21, 2025 6:20 am

That is working for me:

tcbetip.PNG
(1.57 KiB) Downloaded 1183 times

Does it work for you in a default custom player report? If you are having an issue with a specific report then please provide specific details about the report you are using and if necessary attach a screenshot of your entire PokerTracker 4 report window either here or privately via a Support Ticket with a link to this thread.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17072
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Turn Cbet% and River CBet% IP and OOP for Report

Postby Il_Pana » Tue Oct 21, 2025 5:55 pm

Thanks for the feedback.
I've tried again and it works in "My Reports" section but I still see error in "Statistics" section as soon as I add this stat.

This is a screen about filter that I'm using in "Statistics":
Attachments
Immagine 2025-10-21 235509.png
(20.53 KiB) Downloaded 1171 times
Il_Pana
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:02 pm

Re: Turn Cbet% and River CBet% IP and OOP for Report

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Oct 23, 2025 9:21 am

That is working for me:

tcbetip2.PNG
(41.5 KiB) Downloaded 1238 times

Please reset your report to default. Right-click on the report, select 'Configure Report -> Restore to Default -> OK' and then try adding the statistic again.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17072
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Turn Cbet% and River CBet% IP and OOP for Report

Postby Il_Pana » Fri Oct 24, 2025 6:23 am

It works!!
Many thanks!! :)
Il_Pana
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:02 pm


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests