I am trying to get the following stats in PT4:
1. SB Flop stab% vs BB (in limp check-node)
2. BB Flopstab% vs SB check (in limp check node)
3. SB XF vs BB 1bb flopstab (in limp check-check node)
4. SB XR vs BB 1bb floopstab (in limp check-check node
5. BB fold vs 1bb flopstab SB (in limp-check node)
6. BB raise vs 1bb flopstab SB (in limp-check node)
The first stat I got by creating a filter (see screenshot 1). From this filter I could attracht Bet flop frequency. So I got the first stat. I tried to do the same for stat 2. I believe filtered the spot correctly with the the filter shown in screenshot 2. However, I am not sure how to read the BB's stab % after using this filter.
Could you let me know how to get the statistics 1 to 6?
Thanks in advance!
