Line B-X-B OOP
Hi guys, I tried searching for a while before posting here but I couldn't find anything.
I'm trying to create filters to review my game, I managed to create IP ones but I can't do it with my OOP game.
I don't know how to force the IP check.I need it to filter my game in SRPs in BvB and in 3BETs when I'm OOP.
B-X-Bet Opportunity
I would then replicate them for the others
B-X-call/raise
X-B-B etc
Could anyone help me?
I'm trying to create filters to review my game, I managed to create IP ones but I can't do it with my OOP game.
I don't know how to force the IP check.I need it to filter my game in SRPs in BvB and in 3BETs when I'm OOP.
B-X-Bet Opportunity
I would then replicate them for the others
B-X-call/raise
X-B-B etc
Could anyone help me?
