Page 1 of 1

stat spin pt4 cev by position

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:28 pm
by antoninlamarre
Hello, I would like to have the CEV per game stat on my graphs, as well as the CEV per position played (I play in spin). I know that this exists, but I'm not sure how to get these stats on my graphs. Can you help me with this? Is there a tutorial on this topic?

Thank you.

Re: stat spin pt4 cev by position

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:46 am
by Flag_Hippo
antoninlamarre wrote:Hello, I would like to have the CEV per game stat on my graphs, as well as the CEV per position played (I play in spin).

PokerTracker 4 has a built-in statistic called 'All-In Equity Adjusted':

All-In Equity Adjusted wrote:Amount of chips won when adjusting all-in pots. In those pots instead of attributing real results, this statistic attributes to the player the equity they had in the pot at the time of the all in.


This statistic is included by default in the the 'Overview' report on the 'Statistics' tab and there you can group the report by 'Position', by 'Tournament' as well as several other options.
antoninlamarre wrote:but I'm not sure how to get these stats on my graphs.

1. Go to the 'Graphs' section.

2. Select 'Report: Personal Results'.

3. Select 'Graph For: Hands Played'.

4. Select 'Winnings In: Chips'.

5. Enable the 'Display All-in Equity' option to see a line for adjusted chips won on the graph.