Population report for BB call/fold/raise

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Population report for BB call/fold/raise

Postby trizzyau » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:03 am

Hi,

I'm trying to generate a non-hero population report which outputs the frequencies at which hands are played from certain positions.

So far I've got the report set out as I want it (report stats: hole cards, hands and position), but I can't get the filter quite right for a BB call/fold/raise from a button open.

The filters I'm currently using are:
  • NOT(Player is Hero)
  • Folded (or Called/Raised) Preflop Folded to 2 bet
  • Players Seeing Flop Between 2 and 2 - wanted to make sure it was a HU pot only
  • Position of First Raiser Position of Selected Exactly 0
  • Position of Active Player Position of Selected Exactly 8

The output doesn't look quite right as there are way too few hands which are folded (about 350 from 30k hands)

I guess it's probably my filter for positions as I'm not quite sure which way the perspective works, but any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
trizzyau
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:09 am

Re: Population report for BB call/fold/raise

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:24 pm

trizzyau wrote:The output doesn't look quite right as there are way too few hands which are folded (about 350 from 30k hands)

You've specified a filter for 2 players seeing the flop so that's going to influence the numbers for folding versus the preflop 2Bet.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Population report for BB call/fold/raise

Postby trizzyau » Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:48 am

Oh man, that was a brain fart. Copied it over from the called 2bet filter without thinking.

That worked perfectly, thanks!
trizzyau
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:09 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests