Steal and Fold to 3B shove

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Steal and Fold to 3B shove

Postby Ren59100 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:18 pm

Hi, I can't create a custom statistic.

I would like to create a statistic that says "fold to 3Bet Shove after raise"

I tried this but I only see 0's everywhere :

(cnt_3h_p_3bet_allin_def_action_fold_sb / cnt_3h_p_3bet_allin_def_opp_sb) * 100

cnt_3h_p_3bet_allin_def_action_fold_sb :
Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action='F'
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)'
AND lookup_actions_p.action = 'CF'
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_players=3
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 9
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise, 1, 0])


cnt_3h_p_3bet_allin_def_opp_sb :
Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)'
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_players=3
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 9
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise, 1, 0])


Thank you for helping !
Ren59100
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:13 am

Re: Steal and Fold to 3B shove

Postby Ren59100 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:44 pm

I dit it !

I delete this one :

Code: Select all
AND lookup_actions_p.action = 'CF'


Have a nice day
Ren59100
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:13 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests