column for tourney that reached HU only
- Code: Select all
count(distinct tourney_summary.id_tourney)
Can I count only the tournaments where I played at least 1 HU hand?
https://de.pokertracker.com/forums/
https://de.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=103145
count(distinct tourney_summary.id_tourney)cnt_finish_1 + cnt_finish_2kondom91 wrote:Basically I am trying to create a statistic with HU SB chipsEv and HU BB chips ev.
Flag_Hippo wrote:kondom91 wrote:Basically I am trying to create a statistic with HU SB chipsEv and HU BB chips ev.
You didn't include this information in your original post. PokerTracker 4 does not calculate 'EV' but it has a built in statistic called 'All-In Equity Adjusted BB' so if you want to see those results for heads up play you can use that statistic and then filter for hands with only two players dealt in. If you want to create a custom statistic then you can add tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 to the columns from the original statistic. You have previously created a similar column in this post that calculates adjusted BB for the big blind when BTN folds.