Expression Filter All in and Equity on turn
Hello!
I would like to filter my tournament hands where I went all in preflop (or call AI) and my equity on the turn was >90%. Can you help me create an expression filter? I have found this but it only works for preflop equity: tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_equity between .01 and .99 and (tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)' OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)').
I tried to modify it but it doesn't work.
Thank you!
I would like to filter my tournament hands where I went all in preflop (or call AI) and my equity on the turn was >90%. Can you help me create an expression filter? I have found this but it only works for preflop equity: tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_equity between .01 and .99 and (tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)' OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)').
I tried to modify it but it doesn't work.
Thank you!
