Reg and fish ratio
Hello,
If someone helps me it would be very appreciate.
Im looking for a way to build a report with these informations
Cev on fish-fish games
Cev on reg-fish games
Cev on reg-reg games
And its % from my total games(Example: 75% reg-fish games)
I already have Cev custom stats for it
I play spins, so its hard to separate a tournament that starts with a fish-reg and ends with a fish on HU, for example.
Thanks
If someone helps me it would be very appreciate.
Im looking for a way to build a report with these informations
Cev on fish-fish games
Cev on reg-fish games
Cev on reg-reg games
And its % from my total games(Example: 75% reg-fish games)
I already have Cev custom stats for it
I play spins, so its hard to separate a tournament that starts with a fish-reg and ends with a fish on HU, for example.
Thanks
