Page 1 of 1

Is there a pdf file or a printable file

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:58 pm
by UpL0aD
Is there a pdf file or a printable file (complete), see a book in order to create your own statistics, please?

Ty

Re: custum stats

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:41 am
by Flag_Hippo
There is no pdf file or book for custom statistic creation. This guide covers the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide goes into more detail. While the latter was written for PokerTracker 3 and the user interface is different the techniques still apply to PokerTracker 4.

Re: custum stats

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:06 pm
by UpL0aD
ok ty for your answer @Flag_Hippo

At least you answer quickly, not like others:
> @NoteCaddy Moderators
> @ProPokerHUDs Moderators

Are they still active and continuing to update and work on their applications?
Because I've submitted tickets, written on the forum, and I still don't have a solution that solves my problems, nor answers for any of them even though I paid for NoteCaddy and a HUD on propokerhuds...

If they are no longer active, they would be nice, for the community, to delete the applications... Because I have the impression of being ripped off!

Re: custum stats

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:24 pm
by Flag_Hippo
UpL0aD wrote:Are they still active and continuing to update and work on their applications?

NoteCaddy is an application that is still in development for PokerTracker 4 however I don't know if ProPokerHUDs are still working on the products they offer on their own site.
UpL0aD wrote:Because I've submitted tickets, written on the forum, and I still don't have a solution that solves my problems, nor answers for any of them even though I paid for NoteCaddy and a HUD on propokerhuds...

You haven't paid for NoteCaddy on PokerTracker 4 since it hasn't been released yet - it's in free beta for everyone who registers. I've looked at your last post in the NoteCaddy forum and your screenshots do not include any specific exceptions for NoteCaddy so I'd recommend adding that because having exceptions for only PokerTracker 4 and PostgreSQL might not be helping at all:

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Apps\Tm90ZUNhZGR5\NoteCaddyPT4.exe

I don't see any recent support tickets from you regarding a ProPokerHUDs issue so if you need assistance with that report it and we will see what can be done:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem

Re: custum stats

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:37 pm
by UpL0aD
Sorry,
but I paid NoteCaddy, in the small stakes version at $25.
I will try to add notecaddy.exe with kaspersky...

For propokerhuds, I asked the question here
https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 7&t=102230
asking if there was an error in the statistics...

In addition, I had also bought this,
https://www.pokerhuds.com/stat-packs/
But ditto, it didn't work, I had given up...

Re: custum stats

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:58 am
by Flag_Hippo
UpL0aD wrote:but I paid NoteCaddy, in the small stakes version at $25.

That shouldn't have been possible since as NoteCaddy hasn't been released yet. Please contact us here to request a refund.
UpL0aD wrote:For propokerhuds, I asked the question here
https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 7&t=102230
asking if there was an error in the statistics...

I am aware of your post but I don't know what's going on there nor do I have access to any ProPokerHUDs content. Please report your issue here with all relevant information and your supoport bundle so we can investigate and assist further:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem