Stats vs a specific static player

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Stats vs a specific static player

Postby IA06 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:24 am

I'm trying to create stats for HUD vs a specific player so that I in the HUD Profile Editor just need to change the position of the "perspective" player.
For example, the stat is always vs the BB, and I just change in the editor to BTN or CO to get the result "BTN vs BB" or "CO vs BB".

Here's an example:
Flop Continuation Bet % vs BB (non-3Bet Pot)
((cnt_f_cbet_vs_bb_hu - cnt_f_cbet_3bet_pot_vs_bb) / (cnt_f_cbet_opp_vs_bb_hu - cnt_f_cbet_opp_3bet_pot_vs_bb)) * 100

cnt_f_cbet_vs_bb_hu
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet AND cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '%8' and
cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2, 1, 0])

cnt_f_cbet_3bet_pot_vs_bb
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet AND cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '%8' and(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '8%' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet or cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet), 1, 0])

cnt_f_cbet_opp_vs_bb_hu
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp AND cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '%8' and
cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2, 1, 0])

cnt_f_cbet_opp_3bet_pot_vs_bb
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp AND cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '%8' and(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '8%' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet or cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet), 1, 0])

If I use this stat in my HUD and pick the BTN position in the HUD Editor, does this give me the result of the definiton "BTN CBet Flop vs BB in a HU non-3Bet Pot"?
IA06
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu May 21, 2020 3:45 am

Re: Stats vs a specific static player

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:18 pm

IA06 wrote:If I use this stat in my HUD and pick the BTN position in the HUD Editor, does this give me the result of the definiton "BTN CBet Flop vs BB in a HU non-3Bet Pot"?

Yes.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests