Call open shove

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Call open shove

Postby dave2085 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:26 am

Hi I build a specific stat for BBvSB call openshove 0-9bb.

Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)'
AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_call = 1 OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_raise > 0) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) <= 9
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos = 9 AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_face_limpers = 0
AND char_length(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) <= 2, 1, 0])


seems to work as intended.

There is actually one thing I would like to optimize, but I dont have any idea how to implement it:

An "open shove" by Small Blind needs to count, if he is comitting at least 50% of the effective stack.
For example; SB 15bb, BB 8bb. If Small Blind is "openraising" 4 or 5bb this should als count as an openshove.

I think I have to modify this!?
Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)'


Could anybody help here?
kind regards
dave2085
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:41 am

Re: Call open shove

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:09 am

The player wouldn't necessarily always be facing an all-in in that case so you will need to compare the size of the 2Bet faced to the effective stack:

Code: Select all
((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind) /  tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack) >= 0.5
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17076
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests