Page 1 of 1

guts poker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:42 pm
by carl68
hello

In the quick guide about microgaming it’s written that there is no mac client running microgaming (MPN).
Since few weeks guts poker is running a mac os x compatable client.
Can we see poker tracker 4 working on it in a near future?

Thanks in advance

Re: guts poker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:29 pm
by Flag_Hippo
As far as I am aware the Mac version of the Microgaming software is an Adobe Air app which doesn't have any option to save hand histories and without hand histories there would be no data for PokerTracker 4 to import.

Re: guts poker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:19 am
by WhiteRider
The development team are aware of the new Mac version of the MPN software and we're looking into supporting this. I don't yet have a timeframe for adding support as it depends on how the hand histories work. If you want a notification if/when support is added please open a Support Ticket.

Re: guts poker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:52 am
by WhiteRider
Are you seeing any hand histories in your Mac version? The MPN clients I've installed on Mac both use Wine and have the Windows file structure within the package contents but I don't see the GameHistory.dat hand history file there, or anything else that suggests hand histories.

Re: guts poker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:37 am
by carl68
preferences > hand histories

Re: guts poker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:42 pm
by WhiteRider
Yes, but I don't see any hand history files being saved. Do you? If so, where exactly?