Page 1 of 1

Bovada HUD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:46 pm
by Iconic height
Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I am wondering if you were in the works on getting a HUD for Ignition Casino? It's a damn shame that I spent money on some software for Bovada to only have it unusable a few months later..Thanks for any insight.

Re: Bovada HUD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:52 am
by Flag_Hippo
We do not support Bovada although there is third party software available for that site and as far as I am aware they have already added support for Ignition Casino.

Re: Bovada HUD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:49 pm
by Iconic height
Ok so now I'm confused. I had no trouble utilizing this software with Bovada. I believe it was somehow going through as 888. I don't know much about this technical stuff but your software was compatible with Bovada hand catcher. Help??

Re: Bovada HUD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:57 pm
by Iconic height
Well it now seems as though it is working just fine. I just kept pushing buttons and now it seems to be working. Thank you.