Remembering window sizing

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Remembering window sizing

Postby denutza » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:35 pm

I have to resize some of the popup windows when : Designing HUD, Editing Quick Filters, probably more.

They always gets resized to the small default size which is a pain, when working on my Surface Pro because the I can't see anything until I make these popups bigger, and
I am often doing repetitive tasks where I have to make them bigger over and over.
denutza
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 2:01 am

Re: Remembering window sizing

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:23 am

We're aware of the issues with using PT4 on small high-resolution screens but the changes required to support this are not simple to make. I will pass on your suggestion to the development team though - if you open a Support Ticket we'll link you to the request in our system and the more tickets we have the more it's likely to be prioritized.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests