Replay All Hands

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Replay All Hands

Postby aceplayer » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:09 pm

"Replay All Hands in Report" is an option when you right click a hand report.

I need this when I run a Player Report. This is because the easiest way to verify that the selection criteria is the desired one, is to replay all the selected hands. More commonly, I want to verify that the hand I have in mind fits the given criteria.

Suggested method:
For the given line in the Player report, find all the hand_no for those hands, then bring up the Replayer for those hands

Difficulty:
Should be very easy to implement.

In my opinion, this small change would be a major improvement to your product, since it would make it easier to identify errors in a report.
Thanks
aceplayer
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:09 pm

Re: Replay All Hands

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:37 pm

I'll pass on your request to the development team - thanks for the suggestion.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests