Page 1 of 1

Swap street filters for NoteTracker...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:26 pm
by dutch81
I have a bunch of notes that specifically use flop filters (among others). It'd be nice if I could duplicate a bunch at once, then swap out all flop filters for turn filters (among others).

I could then swap out filters like "bet flop CB" for "bet turn CB" instead of duplicating the flop filter, changing the name twice, then swapping out all flop filters for turn filters individually, then saving, then duplicating the newest copy and repeating the process over and over.

I'm not sure if this is possible but this would save a ton of time and effort.

Re: Swap street filters for NoteTracker...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:47 am
by WhiteRider
You can kind of do this using Quick Filters. If you make "small" Quick Filters for different situations you can use them as building blocks to build up different specific filters, but you can't "swap out" one street for another in a filter.

Re: Swap street filters for NoteTracker...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:56 am
by dutch81
Thanks, I'll try this out again. I tried it before but didn't really finish as I wasn't sure how to proceed.

Do you think my request is possible for future updates?

Re: Swap street filters for NoteTracker...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:43 pm
by WhiteRider
We do have a request to be able to edit filters and that's something I'd love to see, but I'm not sure how easy it would be to implement and I don't expect to see it any time soon. I'll mention your specific version of this to the development team too for future consideration.

Re: Swap street filters for NoteTracker...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:02 pm
by dutch81
TY, I appreciate it.