Running demo version. Data are valuable, agreed. User experience, bit of a turn off. Will I shell out to upgrade to licensed version? Not sure.
1) HUD: Getting the individual data-HUDs displays next to each player name Im guessing not so simple (lots of errors). I use the “save layout” function. However as new players sit, where their data-HUD displays somewhat random. The HUD requires constant care. Also, in 10P games, way too many much to fit withing the table window. My first request is a feature change: simplify. Each time I sit at a table having the HUD first display in a neat, stacked (window on top of window) aligned to the monitor’s edge I would expect to be much easier. Once displayed, user can move each data-HUD where s/he wishes (I seem to have to do this every window that opens anyways). Granted, this works only if there’s a button to fix the data-HUD to a position to the table window it’s attached to (so people can continue to move around table windows).
2) Assuming its not there already and I havent found it, I’d like to know the ROI on starting hands, broken into table positions (SB, BB, UTG, Mid, late, button): amount contributed to the pot vs the amount won with the specific starting hand.
3) Inc reference for what all the acrynoms stand for.
Thank you.
