ipoker beta hud

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

ipoker beta hud

Postby patsystooge » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:49 am

any plans/idea when a semi working hud will be available for ipokers beta?
patsystooge
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Re: ipoker beta hud

Postby kraada » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:50 pm

I wasn't aware there were issues with it - what happens when trying to use PT4 with it currently?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: ipoker beta hud

Postby patsystooge » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:21 am

to be honest I haven't tried it yet... I've been waiting for a hud available before trying it.

I simply read a support thread where it was stated they weren't working. Since yesterday they said the following:

Originally posted by xxx
.... and we're working on providing the same hand histories as before so PT/HM will know what they import.

So it sounds likely it's something at their end.
patsystooge
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Re: ipoker beta hud

Postby acrx963 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:46 am

In a nutshell, PokerTracker has a problem matching information in the hand history and the table window, which causes the TableSelect pop-up to display constantly prompting you to select where the HUD should attach to. This happens every couple of minutes, even when single tabling, and is very aggravating. The problem is all the iPoker sites only offer this beta version to download. PokerTracker team needs to seriously fix this. Does anyone know how HEM2 handles new iPoker software? I'd consider a switch at this point if I see the issue is not being resolved.
acrx963
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:20 am

Re: ipoker beta hud

Postby kraada » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:09 pm

We do the best we can with the information available - you shouldn't see the popup when single tabling though. Have you opened a support ticket for that?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests