Multiple filtering.

Posted:
Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:21 am
by sasieightynine
Hi guys, I'd like to ask a feature. It would be great if multiple (saved) quick filters could be used on the results page. Example: If I want to filtering hands between particular hours, I have to use custom filtering for that because I can set only days on the date field, which wouldn't be a difficulty by itself, but let's say I have some custom quick filters already saved and I dont't want to modify each one of them manually just because sometimes I want to filterins by hours as well, It could be great if there would be one or two more field (like Quick #2 Quick #3) for quick filters and I could use one quick filter for the dates and one more for player position etc etc.
Re: Multiple filtering.

Posted:
Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:12 am
by kraada
Thank you for your suggestion. One thing I know of that might help you is that if you click More Filters then Edit Quick Filters on the right hand side you can actually load a second quick filter on top of what you have and they'll be added together (assuming you click Append rather than Replace). This may not be a complete substitute for the functionality you're looking for but if you're using more complex Quick Filters it can be very useful to know about.
Re: Multiple filtering.

Posted:
Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:55 pm
by shahrad
Was also going to suggest multiple filtering.
It would also be good if the Edit filter windows which you (kraada) mention would remember windows size.