Page 1 of 1

ICM calculations

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:23 am
by dida081188
Hello everyone! :) I am writting this topic, because I have some suggestions to improve the ICM calculator.

I would like to know please if it's possible to:

1- Do chipEV calcultaions for push/fold strategy on Hand Replayer.

2- Send hands to Nash calculator (http://www.holdemresources.net/h/web-ca ... shicm.html), to determine the Nash ranges.

3- Mannualy edit the limping, open raisng, shoving and calling ranges on villains, instead of working with "top "x"% of hands", when determining a villain's range.

I really would love to see these features implemented. It would help a lot when doing session reviews! :D

Thanks for all!

Re: ICM calculations

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:50 am
by kraada
These suggestions have been made to the development team in the past and I know they are aware of them. You can manually edit ranges though via the replayer -- after clicking the ICM button in green you can click on the assigned range in the results and assign a manual range that way.

Re: ICM calculations

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:48 pm
by TunaMac
Come on guys, it's 2017 now and yet no progress. Your development team don't give a damn about it, do they?