HUD view as my opponents see me

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD view as my opponents see me

Postby hitmeister » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:06 pm

I would really like to have an option to seem my HUD stats as my opponent would see me if he were running Pokertracker. Ideally, I'd be able to right click on an opponent and see my stats for each hand I'd played against that opponent lifetime (or better yet, over a selected period of time or number of hands).
hitmeister
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: HUD view as my opponents see me

Postby kraada » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:09 am

Thank you for this request. I will discuss it with the development team at the appropriate time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD view as my opponents see me

Postby habracadabrah » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:35 pm

Hi... was it ever done?

thanks
habracadabrah
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Re: HUD view as my opponents see me

Postby kraada » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:04 pm

I have no update on this feature request at this point in time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD view as my opponents see me

Postby 4StarGen » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:48 pm

propokerHUDs has it
4StarGen
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:58 am

Re: HUD view as my opponents see me

Postby kraada » Fri May 01, 2015 9:32 am

Yes, this can be done as a complex custom statistic, but there is no interface for doing it directly within PT4.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD view as my opponents see me

Postby 4StarGen » Fri May 01, 2015 11:27 am

I know, I just wanted to tell OP that they has it and he should ask at them
4StarGen
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:58 am


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests