Page 1 of 1

Lets mark players - HUD panel border

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:28 am
by random
I find small notes icon hard to use as a mean of quickly assessing situation at the table, as it doesn't gain my attention by itself, especially if hud is color coded, it just gets lost.

I would like to see an option to color code HUD panel border. Color coding could be done by Note Icon color or even some stat like VPIP for example. Tagging that you are promising will probably be best to use as a color coding source.

Here is a table as one sees it right now:
[ img ]

Here it is with colored borders:
[ img ]

I dont know about others, but I would find such thing incredibly useful to just be able to glance at the table and now if its good or bad.

Re: Lets mark players - HUD panel border

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:52 am
by kraada
I definitely like the way this looks. I'll make a note of it on my list of feature requests for you.

Re: Lets mark players - HUD panel border

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:35 pm
by TexDanny
I definetely agree this a very useful feature. One thing to think about is how would this be implemented in case you use a lot of groups panels instead of a big one. Maybe giving the option to choose which group you want the border to be at (i.e the biggest one).

Re: Lets mark players - HUD panel border

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:35 am
by whateverer
I like this idea too.
If it can color border players based on a given data i will be more than happy.

Best idea i can think of with many groups - add an option to use color borders in a hud table groups menu in 'group properties'.
And to define color of border add something like 'color ranges'.

Example i have in mind:

Say a group have vpip, pfr and fold to 3b.
If vpip min 30 max 100 color blue.
If vpip min 30 max 100 AND pfr min 30 max 100 color yellow.

I dont think it would be too hard to implement.

Re: Lets mark players - HUD panel border

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:27 am
by Erlebnis
whateverer wrote:I like this idea too.
If it can color border players based on a given data i will be more than happy.

Best idea i can think of with many groups - add an option to use color borders in a hud table groups menu in 'group properties'.
And to define color of border add something like 'color ranges'.

Example i have in mind:

Say a group have vpip, pfr and fold to 3b.
If vpip min 30 max 100 color blue.
If vpip min 30 max 100 AND pfr min 30 max 100 color yellow.

I dont think it would be too hard to implement.


To be honest, this was a bit of the autorate+icon feature. For the colours, I'd much prefer to just tag the opponents myself.

Re: Lets mark players - HUD panel border

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:40 pm
by whateverer
Well, if i can auto-color stats that are in the hud it would be just right to auto-color border based on numbers inside.