Note tracker: hand that generated the note

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Note tracker: hand that generated the note

Postby Erlebnis » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Another functionality that I think super important and the competition software has is the ability to click on a note and see the hand(s) that generated it. Thus I can see an opponent who has A2o in his 3bet range, then click on the {A2} to see the hand histories of the times he 3bet with A2o.

That's quite a great feature of course.
Erlebnis
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:52 am

Re: Note tracker: hand that generated the note

Postby guitarizt » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:40 pm

I'm not sure if they can add this in but I second this. I actually tried clicking the hand in the notes in hopes it would show it in the hh thing or something.
guitarizt
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:18 pm

Re: Note tracker: hand that generated the note

Postby StevenM » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:50 am

We agree this is a good idea, but the development spec for NoteTracker in PT4 does not incorporate that ability. We are too far into the process to change course on NoteTracker at this time, but we will continue to keep this concept in mind as a future possibility.
StevenM
 
Posts: 1892
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:46 pm


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests