Page 1 of 1

eff bb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:54 am
by js2002
why there is no effective bb stat ?
a filter exists (but doesnt work)

Re: eff bb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:08 am
by kraada
There is a Hand stat for your stack size in big blinds and a Live stat for BB at the table (it's called Live Amt BB).

Effective stack size preflop is a tricky setup because if there is a UTG player who folds who had a 2BB stack and everyone else has exactly 10BB, as far as the database is concerned preflop effective stack size is 2BB.

Exactly which filter are you looking at and in what way is it not working?

Re: eff bb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:03 pm
by js2002
nonono I dont search eff stacksize, I search "eff bbs".
Thats -> eff bbs = live stack /(blinds and antes * 2/3)

I think M*2/3 could be the same

maybe it is called ajusted bbs in USA ?!

The "not working" problem is at: T -> Statistics -> left side Report: "Holdem Hand Range" theres a checkbox "effictive bbs", when I check it, the Range Window produces a SQL error.

Re: eff bb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:06 pm
by kraada
M is your stack / (blinds + antes) so if the stat you want is stack / ((blinds + antes) * 2/3), you actually want M * 3/2. We do have M available as a default statistic and you can duplicate it and create this stat and it should work without any problems.

Edit: I see that filter issue, I'll see what I can do about getting that fixed for today's release.

Re: eff bb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:53 pm
by js2002
np, anyways its a great tool now 98% perfect

Re: eff bb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:54 pm
by js2002
build al M and bb things, but I thing these should be builtin, because its annoying to build them every time with new PT version