Hey Yall,
We run Video Poker Table with our Home Games, the table has RFID where the hands are read, recorded and can be exported. We would like to be able to import or even live save the hands into PokerTracker 4. This is the same software the WSOP, WPT, and many other poker rooms use for their streams. Being able to live record the hand history or being able to import our hand histories would be super helpful for analysis after the fact.
I have attached an example of the hand information from one of our hands for analysis and test imports. I have these from all of our games and would love to use them moving forward.
Links to the System:
https://videopokertable.net
If you need access to test files to use with the software (its free to test and use the studio software) I can provide those as well for the logs of the hands.
Best,
Clayton
snakepitpoker
