Page 1 of 1

Bugs after latest patch

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:10 pm
by Boza011
After downloading latest patch and letting PT redo whole DB or whatever it did:

- It takes over minute or two for PT to stop importing hands, if I try to close PT it gives me message that hand import should be stoped first so I have to shut down hand import manually, wait a minutre or two and than close

- HUD started first time I started PT after patch, seats were screwed up so I tryed stoping and running hand import again, after that I cant make HUD to show up any more

All of this happend on poker stars, Im running Win 7 64 - bit.

Re: Bugs after latest patch

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:29 pm
by kraada
Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder. Please also post your ticket number here so that we can try to expedite a response for you.

Re: Bugs after latest patch

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:26 pm
by Boza011
Ticket number is 152137.

Thanks
Bozidar