Wrong hud profile in replayer

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Wrong hud profile in replayer

Postby Erlebnis » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:16 pm

I have my profile selection/settings done and everything works fine in game.

However, in the hand replayer I always get the Omaha HUD as default when I'm viewing Holdem hands.

Also, when I'm viewing Omaha hands in the replayer I have no HUD at all.
Erlebnis
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:52 am

Re: Wrong hud profile in replayer

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:45 pm

Do you have any profile set as the profile to use on ANYs across the board in Profile Select?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Wrong hud profile in replayer

Postby Erlebnis » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:49 pm

Erlebnis
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:52 am

Re: Wrong hud profile in replayer

Postby Erlebnis » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Now I just opened some random Omaha hands and the HUD was correctly displayed.

Still all the Holdem hands have the Omaha HUD in the replayer though. As I said, it works perfectly in-game... it's just a replayer issue.
Erlebnis
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:52 am

Re: Wrong hud profile in replayer

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:54 am

Thanks - I see that too and have reported it to the development team to be fixed.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Wrong hud profile in replayer

Postby Erlebnis » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:43 am

WhiteRider wrote:Thanks - I see that too and have reported it to the development team to be fixed.


Thanks a lot.

For some reason, very rarely I do not have my HUD on some Holdem hands as well. Actually, it doesn't depend on the hand but for periods of time it just doens't show any HUD.

I'm trying to pinpoint why but can't find a pattern. I've tried messing with "Hud stat values for time of hand" but no change. Running import may have something to do with it though. Should it, like in PT3? Why does it show the HUD sometimes in the replayer even with the import running?
Erlebnis
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:52 am

Re: Wrong hud profile in replayer

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:21 am

Next time the HUD fails to appear in the Replayer please attach your PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) to a Support Ticket so that we can see what is going on.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Wrong hud profile in replayer

Postby Erlebnis » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:15 am

Hi,

It didn't fail to appear ever again. However, the Holdem replayer is still showing the Omaha HUD, as you can see here:

[ img ]

Also, could you please look at the donk bet stat at the bottom right of the popup? There seems to be a negative number...

*edit* By the way, this was already done in version 5.
Erlebnis
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:52 am

Re: Wrong hud profile in replayer

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:47 am

Thanks - the devs have been made aware of the profile select issue in the Replayer, and also the issue with the "donk" stats.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests