Page 1 of 1
Launch ICM calculator not working

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:29 am
by trixilw
First of all, thank you for the great beta opportunity!
The problem I am encountering is with the icm calculator. It's simply dont start. I replay a hand, try to launch and nothing happens. It's a problem here or maybe I must make some special ICM based configurations?
Ty
P.S.: I'm making a list with some small things that can help the usage be more simple and faster. I hope you don't hate me for this :mrgreen:
Re: Launch ICM calculator not working

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:51 am
by kraada
We appreciate all suggestions - that's why we're doing the Beta Preview!
I'm seeing the same issue with launching the ICM calculator through the replayer. I'll make certain we look into this and figure out why it's not loading properly.
If you want to see what it will look like and play with the functionality a little you can access the ICM Calculator via the Tools menubar option and it will open properly there.
Re: Launch ICM calculator not working

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:47 am
by Yogi Rob
trixilw wrote:First of all, thank you for the great beta opportunity!
The problem I am encountering is with the icm calculator. It's simply dont start. I replay a hand, try to launch and nothing happens. It's a problem here or maybe I must make some special ICM based configurations?
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This will be fixed in the update. You can currently access the ICM Calculator via the main menu Tools/ICM/Calculator. When accessed via the replayer the fields will be filled.
trixilw wrote:Ty
P.S.: I'm making a list with some small things that can help the usage be more simple and faster. I hope you don't hate me for this :mrgreen:
It's very much appreciated.
Re: Launch ICM calculator not working

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:56 am
by Furo
The ICM Quiz is also a little buggy, it sometimes dont show alle the player or wrong numbers (e.g. just one player at the table with 0,00 chips thats also, no hole cards or other opponents). If you get to the results it will then show you your cards.
Re: Launch ICM calculator not working

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:02 am
by kraada
What settings were you using on the quiz? I've taken it many times over the course of PT4 alpha testing but never seen that behavior.
Re: Launch ICM calculator not working

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:59 pm
by trixilw
Thank you for the fast assistance. It's working now perfectly.