Page 1 of 1

4.19 Error even after Drop Schem

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2026 11:26 am
by Whiplash99
I did this https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... &t=105739# and I still get this error in the file attached.

Re: 4.19 Error even after Drop Schem

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2026 5:36 am
by Flag_Hippo
You are using a different third-party stat pack with a different database table name. Did you change the table name in the DROP command to reflect that?

Re: 4.19 Error even after Drop Schem

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2026 1:01 pm
by Whiplash99
I'm not sure. Every other DB updated fine. I backed up the one that wouldn't update fine which is my main one. Is there a way I can tell?

Re: 4.19 Error even after Drop Schem

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2026 4:32 am
by Flag_Hippo
The schema name in your screenshot is 'ecw' instead of 'pph' so that's what needs to be dropped:

Code: Select all
DROP SCHEMA IF EXISTS ecw CASCADE;

If you just copy/pasted the command from the other thread with 'pph' that will not work.