Page 1 of 1

Set Up Time Zone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2025 11:54 pm
by rifswan
hi there!

I downloaded a custom report to check in which time frame i have the biggest BB/100 but the time is set up incorrectly. I never play from 6am to 9am for ex, and i have 6000 hands there.

As fas as i am concerned, it has to be something related with 'My day starts at' but if I click it, i have to restore the database and i do not know when my day starts either, or what should i put.

Any ideas? Thanks a lot!

Re: Set Up Time Zone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2025 5:22 am
by Flag_Hippo
That isn't anything to do with the 'My Day Starts At' setting since that doesn't change the times of hands in PokerTracker 4. If you create a custom hand report and filter for hands played between 6am and 9am do these hands get returned by this filter? On what poker site(s) were these hands played?