Page 1 of 1

My PokerTracker4 License Disappeared from My Account

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2025 12:21 pm
by TZor
Hi everyone,

I’m having a problem with my PokerTracker4 license. A few years ago, I purchased “PT4 Holdem: Small Stakes.

The issue is that when I log back into my account, my license doesn’t show up anymore. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know why it disappears and what I should do to fix this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Re: My PokerTracker4 License Disappeared from My Account

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2025 2:03 pm
by Flag_Hippo
Please make sure you are logged into the correct PokerTracker account that was used for the purchase. The account you are posting from here does not have a purchase linked to it however I see another account that looks like it might be yours (hint: a gmail address) which does have a purchase linked to it.