Page 1 of 1

PT4 on W10 LTSC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2025 9:56 am
by malto20
Hi guys, I'm close to purchasing a PT4 license, but I'm currently debating whether to upgrade to Windows 11 or downgrade to Windows 10 LTSC. I've seen that, in theory, Windows 10 LTSC would be a valid option for running PT4 in the requirements, but since it's not a very common version, I wanted to ask if the program's performance might suffer in any way or if it would be similar to running it in Windows 11.

Thanks in advance.

Re: PT4 on W10 LTSC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2025 12:44 pm
by Flag_Hippo
As far as I am aware PokerTracker 4 hasn't been tested on Windows 10 LTSC and I don't know of anyone running PokerTracker 4 with this setup so unfortunately I cannot comment on how it would perform in that environment.

Re: PT4 on W10 LTSC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2025 6:40 pm
by malto20
Flag_Hippo wrote:As far as I am aware PokerTracker 4 hasn't been tested on Windows 10 LTSC and I don't know of anyone running PokerTracker 4 with this setup so unfortunately I cannot comment on how it would perform in that environment.


Thanks for the reply, maybe I could try it and see how it goes. It's normal that there aren't many people using PT4 on this OS, since up until now the regular W10 worked without any issues, but with the expiration of updates, W10 LTSC could be a valid alternative.

Let's see if a programmer or someone who has tried W10 LTSC can clarify this.