Page 1 of 1

HUD is on the wrong table

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2025 8:37 am
by 4StarGen
As you cna see from my screeshot below, I have only one table opened.
Under the yellow arrow my stat display the last 3 digits of the table ID along with the total hands played.
Also, from the hand history viewer, it's clear that the number of the table is not what the catcher shows in the log window.

It felt strange in game, so I wanted to be sure so I've closed all the tables but one

Re: HUD is on the wrong table

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2025 12:32 pm
by Flag_Hippo
4StarGen wrote:As you cna see from my screeshot below, I have only one table opened.

You've indicated below that you had multiple tables open before this point:
4StarGen wrote:It felt strange in game, so I wanted to be sure so I've closed all the tables but one

If you are playing multiple tables then take a seat at one table and allow the HUD to attach there before you open a second table and wait for the HUD to appear there before opening a third e.t.c. If you open tables in quick succession the HUD might attach to the wrong table and closing the additional tables will not fix that.