PS missing spin tournament prize pool when finished last

Posted:
Tue Jul 08, 2025 11:17 am
by BloMur
Hello,
Recenlty I ordered my HH from PS from spin and go tournament and uploaded it to PT4 and noticed when I finish in 3rd place (last) prize pool/ multiplier is missing. Is there a way to update missing tournamets ?
Re: PS missing spin tournament prize pool when finished last

Posted:
Tue Jul 08, 2025 12:06 pm
by BloMur
I also got .xls file with tournamets summaries and uploded it via "get hands from disk" but it did not help.
I also converted it to csv file but also without result.
Re: PS missing spin tournament prize pool when finished last

Posted:
Tue Jul 08, 2025 2:10 pm
by BloMur
I basically have excel file with tournamet ID and associated prize pool. Is it possible to manually convert it and upload into pt4 to update missing tournaments ?
Re: PS missing spin tournament prize pool when finished last

Posted:
Wed Jul 09, 2025 12:05 pm
by Flag_Hippo
I would recommend requesting text tournament summaries from PokerStars in addition to the text hand histories as they contain prizepool information. These text summary files contain detailed tournament information and are the same as the summary files we recommend that are saved during play:
PokerStars Configuration Guide - Tournament SummariesAs far as I am aware the audit files (.xls) do not contain prizepool information but if that's changed then
zip/compress your hand histories and audit file and attach the zip file to a
Support Ticket.