Page 1 of 1

Filter for a caller being a specific position

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2025 4:26 pm
by Floris1988
I'm trying to filter for BTN (Hero) vs BB(SRP)

So far, I've applied filters to select hands where Hero opens BTN in a SRP. However, I can't figure out how to exclude hands where SB calls.

How to do this?

Re: Filter for a caller being a specific position

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2025 6:32 am
by Flag_Hippo
There isn't a built-in filter you can use for the position of callers but you can do this in a custom report with an expression filter:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '80' and cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '08'

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters' (substitute 'cash' with 'tourney' if you are in a tournament report). This post has more information on how the actors and aggressors strings work if you want to filter for different situations.