Page 1 of 2

importing hands from email

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2025 7:44 pm
by omegaman
I have tried following the instructions to import hands sent to me via email from coin poker but I cannot understand how to do this. I cannot work out how to find the info to link the email address to the tracker if that's what I need to do.
It would be easier if coin poker let us use the tracker.

Re: importing hands from email

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2025 6:38 am
by Flag_Hippo
Those hands are sent as an attachment so you should save that file to your computer and then import it into PokerTracker 4 using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk'.

Re: importing hands from email

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2025 6:32 pm
by omegaman
Thanks I have tried that but no good either, it first said there were errors on it so I have asked coin poker to resend it to me.
It was sent to me as a text file should it be different?

Re: importing hands from email

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2025 6:17 am
by Flag_Hippo
If you are not using the latest version of PokerTracker 4 then please update:

Download PokerTracker 4

otherwise attach the hand history file that's generating these errors to a Support Ticket.

Re: importing hands from email

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2025 11:18 am
by omegaman
It appears I need a hand converter to put them into my hand history and that is on a 3 day trial before having to buy and also my windows defender attached to google says it is a security risk.
So these are 2 no-no's for me.
Coin poker needs to be integrated into poker tracker without hand converter as far as I am concerned or no play there.

Re: importing hands from email

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2025 6:18 am
by Flag_Hippo
Hands emailed from CoinPoker support are supported and do not require a converter. If you are not using the latest version of PokerTracker 4 then please update it:

Download PokerTracker 4

otherwise attach the hand history file that was emailed to you and is generating these errors to a Support Ticket. Thank you.

Re: importing hands from email

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2025 2:22 pm
by rafaelvrc
Hi,
I received my hands from CoinPoker by email, but I get a lot of errors while manually importing them into PT4. Can someone help me?

Re: importing hands from email

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2025 6:04 am
by Flag_Hippo
If the ₮ symbol for CoinPoker hands is missing from the first hand then these hands will not import. If you edit the first line and include that symbol then the hands will import:

Code: Select all
Hand #240002805: Tournament #1329519, ₮ Bankroll Starter Freeroll Hold'em No Limit (50/100 ante 13 play) 2025/05/14 10:01:29 GMT

Re: importing hands from email

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2025 8:02 am
by rafaelvrc
Thanks, it worked. However, there is no data regarding the currency. Is there a way to fix that?

Re: importing hands from email

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2025 8:52 am
by rafaelvrc
Also, only some hole cards are shown in the replayer.