Page 1 of 1

Default Paramaters Error

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2025 9:41 am
by BobMerwald
Screenshot 2025-05-14 at 9.35.05 AM.png
(131.37 KiB) Downloaded 2682 times


Screenshot 2025-05-14 at 9.34.39 AM.png
(55.45 KiB) Downloaded 2720 times


Screenshot 2025-05-14 at 9.34.10 AM.png
(192.93 KiB) Downloaded 2672 times




I got a new computer and am struggling to get PT4 to work on it. When I DL the program this is the error I get and what happens when I follow the prompts:

Re: Default Paramaters Error

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2025 12:39 pm
by Flag_Hippo
When you installed PokerTracker 4 did it ask if it could install PostgreSQL (the program where PokerTracker 4 stores your poker data) for you? If so at the end of the install did it say it installed sucessfully or not? Do you see PostgreSQL in your Applications folder? If PostgreSQL isn't installed then you can manually download and install PostgreSQL v16 - see this guide:

Guide: Install the new PostgreSQL version