Wrong number of tournament

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Wrong number of tournament

Postby taxidriver333 » Thu May 01, 2025 5:44 am

Hello everybody, I have a problem with Poker Tracker. Everything is working ok, but in Poker Tracker in statistics I have wrong numbers of tournaments (ID). I play in Fortuna Poker (I poker). Do you have some issues? Thank you for answers.
taxidriver333
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 01, 2025 5:37 am

Re: Wrong number of tournament

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 01, 2025 6:02 am

Make sure you don't have any filters or tags active that would prevent tournaments from appearing otherwise please provide more specific details as to what is going on here. If necessary attach screenshots of your entire PokerTracker 4 report window which you can do here or privately in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Wrong number of tournament

Postby taxidriver333 » Thu May 01, 2025 6:31 am

Today I was played tournament # 1123025197 (in my Fortuna Poker client) and after importing hands to Poker Tracker is this tournament under # 1123024976, but numbers of hands are same in my client and in Poker Tracker, only numbers of tournaments are different. In Poker Tracker at sites options I have not option for Fortuna skin, I choose I poker...
taxidriver333
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 01, 2025 5:37 am

Re: Wrong number of tournament

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 01, 2025 1:09 pm

taxidriver333 wrote:Today I was played tournament # 1123025197 (in my Fortuna Poker client) and after importing hands to Poker Tracker is this tournament under # 1123024976, but numbers of hands are same in my client and in Poker Tracker, only numbers of tournaments are different.

What is the tournament number inside the hand history file provided by your poker client for this tournament? By default PokerTracker 4 moves your files to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option:

Guide: Processed Files

You can open and read those files with a text editor. If you are not sure what to look for you can attach your hand history sample to a Support Ticket.
taxidriver333 wrote:In Poker Tracker at sites options I have not option for Fortuna skin, I choose I poker...

That is for setting the iPoker client timezone and isn't anything to do with what you are reporting here. iPoker hand histories do not specify what timezone is being used so if your hands are not importing with the correct time you would need to set the time in the iPoker lobby to server time and not your local time. Then in PokerTracker 4 go to 'Configure > Sites & Import Options > iPoker' and select any skin which uses the same server timezone as your skin.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Wrong number of tournament

Postby taxidriver333 » Fri May 02, 2025 9:20 am

If I open hand history file, provided by my poker client, there are two numbers for one tournament...
taxidriver333
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 01, 2025 5:37 am

Re: Wrong number of tournament

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 02, 2025 11:03 am

In that case can you please send the information detailing this to us via a Support Ticket and attach the original hand history file for this tournament. Thank you.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Wrong number of tournament

Postby taxidriver333 » Fri May 02, 2025 12:01 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:In that case can you please send the information detailing this to us via a Support Ticket and attach the original hand history file for this tournament. Thank you.


Now I see, everything is OK, If I open tournament lobby in poker client, tournament have same number as in Poker Tracker, and If I open hand replayer in poker client, there is another number... Thank you for your help...
taxidriver333
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 01, 2025 5:37 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 112 guests