Import HH Betclic > PT4

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Import HH Betclic > PT4

Postby KayaFou » Tue Apr 29, 2025 5:44 am

Hi,

I'd see that some player can import HH from Betclic into Pt4. I try to download history hand from the software and import with "Get hands from disk", but there is an error message for all the HH : "Unrecognized file format".

Does someone knows how to fix that ?

Thanks !
KayaFou
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:25 am

Re: Import HH Betclic > PT4

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Apr 29, 2025 12:02 pm

What version of PokerTracker 4 are you using? If you haven't updated to the latest version then please do so:

Download PokerTracker 4
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Import HH Betclic > PT4

Postby KayaFou » Fri May 02, 2025 6:03 am

Oh ! Perfect it works, I didn't see that, thanks a lot !
KayaFou
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:25 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests