Page 1 of 1

Tracker crashes after latest (april 22) update

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2025 4:04 pm
by pexim
Hi,

After latest update tracker crashes when I try to upload hands from Partypoker. It gives a message; PokerTracker has just eperienced a fatal error, and software shuts down. I did send the crash log to you.

I would appreciate if you could look into the matter.

Re: Tracker crashes after latest (april 22) update

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2025 5:57 am
by WhiteRider
Thanks for letting us know about this. I will make sure that the development team are aware of your crash reports, but please also attach the file that you are trying to import to a Support Ticket so that we can reproduce the crash ourselves.
I am not seeing any problem when I import the partypoker hand histories that I have, so having your example to test with would be really useful.

Re: Tracker crashes after latest (april 22) update

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2025 7:15 am
by pexim
I uploaded example of hand history file that causes the crash.