Page 1 of 1

Coin poker converter adds quiestion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2025 12:58 pm
by raverlof666
Hello!
Isn't there a way that PT4 did the coinpoker converters??
Or why is it adding support for 3rd non official party converter, but it's offering HH read from coin poker to PT4??

I mean....even if its on add plus price....I would feel better to buy it from PT4 than from a 3rd party, I guess it doesn't have to be so difficult to update right??


My question is related to this, because on the last update I saw this:
- CoinPoker: HUD: Added HUD support when using EliteHud hand converter
https://elitehud.com/

and there is another option for converter https://www.advancedpokertools.com/prod ... rConverter

one of this, my windows defender, says it is malware....and I don't feel so confortable......would you recomend it?
Would the PT4 support make an update to support coinpoker or add an addon (payed if needed) to support it??


thanks for your help and time.

Re: Coin poker converter adds quiestion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2025 6:31 am
by Flag_Hippo
raverlof666 wrote:My question is related to this, because on the last update I saw this:
- CoinPoker: HUD: Added HUD support when using EliteHud hand converter
https://elitehud.com/

and there is another option for converter https://www.advancedpokertools.com/prod ... rConverter

one of this, my windows defender, says it is malware....and I don't feel so confortable......would you recomend it?

Writing hand histories for sites that do not provide them requires programming techniques which can incorrectly be flagged as a virus or trojan in security software. As far as I am aware there have not been any known security issues with Advanced Poker Tools other than false positives via scan. With that said, Advanced Poker Tools is not our software nor have we reviewed their code base. If you have any doubts you can always submit the files to your antivirus software provider and they will be able to provide feedback on the file(s).
raverlof666 wrote:Would the PT4 support make an update to support coinpoker or add an addon (payed if needed) to support it??

If you want to be notified of any change with regards to CoinPoker support you can let us know via a Support Ticket.

Re: Coin poker converter adds quiestion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2025 11:13 am
by raverlof666
ok! i'll open support ticket
but seems a recurring topic lately right?

i've seen many topics with Coinpoker :)) hopefully support keeps up and adds it quickly
tyyyy