I want to split the past few years' results.

Posted:
Mon Apr 07, 2025 10:25 pm
by bitaoshi
I want to split the past few years' results from January to December and display them by month.
I want to create stats or reports. How can I do this?
Re: I want to split the past few years' results.

Posted:
Tue Apr 08, 2025 5:45 am
by Flag_Hippo
Go to 'My Reports', create a custom 'Player Report' and add the 'Month Played' statistic to the report along with any other statistics you want to see:
Guide: Creating My Reports
Re: I want to split the past few years' results.

Posted:
Tue Apr 08, 2025 8:21 am
by bitaoshi
Thank you for your advice.
If you enter "month", you can see the results by month. However, it will be broken down by year, such as 2025, 2024, 2023.... Is it possible to add up the years and display the results in 12 items from January to December?
In other words, January, February, and December for 2025, 2024, 2023.... Is it possible to display the results by month regardless of the year?
example:
playe rmonth tournaments amtwon hands ........
hero January 100
hero February 20
hero March 500
heor April 200
.
.
.
hero December 30
Re: I want to split the past few years' results.

Posted:
Tue Apr 08, 2025 12:43 pm
by Flag_Hippo
That will need a custom statistic. You can duplicate the existing statistic and in the copy change the 'Value Expression' to:
- Code: Select all
date_played_month
and the Format Type to:
- Code: Select all
lookup_from_id(date_played_month, 'month')
See
this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation.
Re: I want to split the past few years' results.

Posted:
Wed Apr 09, 2025 9:28 pm
by bitaoshi
Thank you for your advice. Now I can see my performance for the past few years by month, regardless of the year.
Re: I want to split the past few years' results.

Posted:
Thu Apr 10, 2025 4:53 am
by Flag_Hippo
The 'Value Expression' in your screenshot should be this:
- Code: Select all
date_played_month
otherwise some things may not work as expected (such as sorting by that column in a report).
Re: I want to split the past few years' results.

Posted:
Sat Apr 12, 2025 8:54 pm
by bitaoshi
Thank you for your advice. Is this okay?