can't Import Hud

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

can't Import Hud

Postby tesla0101 » Tue Mar 18, 2025 10:46 pm

Hello friends,

I have a .pt4hud (hud) archive and when I import it I don't see it as and option to use it.

I try to delete any other hud and when i do that, its still there.

I can't delete any of them or import new ones
tesla0101
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:23 am

Re: can't Import Hud

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Mar 19, 2025 4:36 am

That sounds like it might be a permissions issue. Go to 'File > Open User Data' Folder in the PokerTracker 4 menu and then close down PokerTracker 4.

Custom HUD Profile settings are saved in the 'Data' folder so you can reset that by renaming the folder (e.g. Data_backup) - do not delete it.

Restart PokerTracker 4 and try importing the HUD Profile again.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: can't Import Hud

Postby tesla0101 » Thu Mar 20, 2025 9:26 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:That sounds like it might be a permissions issue. Go to 'File > Open User Data' Folder in the PokerTracker 4 menu and then close down PokerTracker 4.

Custom HUD Profile settings are saved in the 'Data' folder so you can reset that by renaming the folder (e.g. Data_backup) - do not delete it.

Restart PokerTracker 4 and try importing the HUD Profile again.



thanks, I format my pc because it was running low a that solve the problem

Now I'm getting a new one, but, I'm going to start a thread
tesla0101
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:23 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests