Website keeps crashing

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Website keeps crashing

Postby Toddhoy » Thu Mar 06, 2025 3:42 am

Hello, I have Holdem PT4 small stakes and want to upgrade to all stakes. Everytime I try do this the page crashes and says something about too many redirects. I also can't open a support ticket or click half the links on the website because its just times out. Help!
Toddhoy
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:38 pm

Re: Website keeps crashing

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Mar 06, 2025 5:41 am

Try logging out of your PokerTracker.com account here which will clear your site cookies:

https://www.pokertracker.com/logout

and then login again:

https://www.pokertracker.com/user/login
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests